Bills and compensation

The Drinking Water Inspectorate are not able to deal with billing or compensation issues. You should contact your water company in the first instance. If they are unable to resolve the matter, you should contact the Consumer Council for Water.


Page reviewed: 2 December 2009
Page modified: 2 December 2009

Drinking Water Inspectorate